FreeFlix HQ is the latest entertainment app that gives you access to thousands of movies, TV shows, anime, and a lot more. It has an impressive library of content and most of them are available in 1080p HD quality. You can also download the content and watch it offline. This app also has Chromecast support letting you watch your favorite content on a bigger screen. In this article we will learn to install FreeFlix HQ on Android, PC and FireStick devices. Keep reading!
|App Name||FreeFlix HQ|
|Download Size||40.2 MB|
|Operating Systems||Android, Windows, & Mac|
|Minimum Requirement||Android 4.0+|
|Features||Movies, TV Shows, & Live TV|
Now you can enjoy your favorite movies and shows in high quality on your Android device. Free Flix HQ brings you the best content there is. This app is free and we will learn how to install it on Android. Since this app is not available on App Store, we will download it manually using the APK file. There is no need to root your device. You only need the device connected to the internet. You can also use Freeflix HQ Pro version which is ads free and also allow users to access high speed servers.
Download FreeFlix HQ APK V 3.0.3 for Android Devices:
In order to side load this app onto your Android device APK file will be needed. There is no need to look up for the file on the internet. We have the safe version of the file; it is also the latest version.
Tap the download link given below to navigate to download page. There yo can find the download links for all devices. Select your devices and tap download button to download FreeFlix HQ.apk V 3.0.3 latest version.
Note: Feel free to comment if you have any issue with the download link given above.
How to install FreeFlix HQ App For Android Mobiles & Tablets
Now that you have downloaded latest apk file you can install the app quite easily. You may be required to tweak the security settings a bit to install the app. But, that’s alright. We have a safe APK. Here is how you can install the app:
- By default, Android Android devices do not let you install a third-party app until you have enabled Unknown Sources. To enable it, navigate to Settings > Security. Here, make sure that Unknown Sources is ON or enabled (once you have installed this app make sure you turn this option OFF for security purposes).
- Go to the location where latest FreeFlix HQ.APK file has been saved/downloaded. You may use File Explorer or any file manager to navigate. Look up in the Download folder or APK folder.
- Tap the file once in order to run it and to initiate the installation process.
- Some prompts/pop-up messages will appear asking for your approval to continue with the installation and to grant the app certain permissions. Approve everything it is asking for so that the app is installed successfully. You may now skip to Step 4.
- Tap ‘Install’ when the pop-up message appears asking for your confirmation.
- Wait for a few minutes to allow the installation to complete.
This is all you have to do now! Go back to the home screen and run the app.
Mobiles allow us to watch movies and shows on the go. But, when you are home you would rather sit back and watch movies on the bigger screen of your laptop or computer. Thankfully, you can download FreeFlix HQ for Windows and Mac.
As you may already know, FreeFlix HQ app is Android based one. For now, the developers haven’t released any desktop version of this app. So, the big question is, how will you install it on PC?
Well, we have a very effective workaround for you. We will use an Android emulator that allows us to play any Android app on PC or Mac. Exciting! Isn’t it?
Let’s Get the Emulator First
Right! Let’s get an emulator first.
While there are many options to explore, I would recommend using BlueStacks or Nox App Player. Both these emulators are efficient and reliable. You can download and install one of these emulators from the following links:
Nox App Player: www.bignox.com
Select the appropriate version for your OS.
Download FreeFlix HQ App for PC (Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP & Mac Computers):
As you have installed the emulator and downloaded APK, follow the steps below to install FreeFlixHQ on your PC or Mac:
- First download FreeFlix HQ APK latest version from the link given above.
- Run the emulator you have installed (BlueStacks or Nox).
- If you are using the emulator for the first time, sign in with your Google ID.
- Now go to the folder where you have downloaded the FreeFlixHQ APK file.
- Drag the file and then drop it onto emulator interface.
- The emulator will quickly identify the file and start the installation.
- Click ‘Install’ if you see any pop-up message asking for your approval/confirmation to install the app.
That’s it! You have successfully installed FreeFlixHQ on PC.
Many of you might be using Firestick or Fire TV. This app is also supports all Fire devices. Here is what you need to do in order to install this app on Firestick.. The procedure include three steps. Follow them sequentially.
How to Download & Install FreeFlix HQ on FireStick/Fire TV:
Enable Apps from the Unknown Sources:-
Here are the steps:
- Connect your FireStick device to the TV and turn it ON.
- Use the remote and run Settings.
- Press down arrow button on the remote.
- Select ‘Device’ from the list.
- Choose ‘Developer options’.
- Press the ‘Select’ button on the remote to enable ‘Apps from the Unknown Sources’
Install ‘Downloader’ App:-
Here is how you can install Downloader app:
- Go to the FireStick Home Screen by pressing the Home button on your remote.
- Use the remote to select the search tool on the top left (lens icon).
- Type in Downloader using the remote and press Select button.
- Click on the link to install the Downloader app.
- The app will now appear in the ‘Apps & Games’ section.
Install the FreeFlix HQ app on Fire TV/ FireStick:-
Now we will install the FreeFlixHQ App on FireStick or Fire TV using Downloader app:
- Run Downloader app.
- Highlight the address bar using the remote.
- Type in THIS LINK and press Go.
- Find the link to download the APK file on the next page.
- Hit ‘Next’ on the screen.
- Click on ‘Install’ on the bottom.
- Allow it some time to finish the installation.
If you can also go through the video given below to install this app on your Fire TV or Fire Stick devices. He explained very well.
Once the app is installed you will see ‘App Installed’ message. You may click ‘Open’ to launch the app instantly or click ‘Done’ to go back to the home screen.
Wrapping It Up:
FreeFlix HQ is the perfect app to watch movies, TV shows, anime and a lot of different types of content on the Android platform. The app also lets you download the movies and watch them offline. You can install this app on Android devices as well as computers using Android emulator.